£17k - £22k DOE
We have a new opportunity for a Service Advisor to join a highly reputable Insurance provider at their fantastic offices based in Salisbury, Wilts.
The purpose of the role is to handle all INCOMING calls which usually equate to 30 calls per day. The focus is very much on quality as opposed to quantity. Our client tries to eliminate the feel of a call centre but delivers an impeccable consultative service to each member.
The calls that are taken can be regarding a new quotation, a claim, a service query or many of the unusual queries they have had over the years.
As a new employee you will receive some fantastic training and product knowledge to help you get up to speed and ready to convert those calls into business.
- Working in an office environment
- Ideally some financial services experience, insurance preferably
- Proof of self development on your CV
- Driving license and transport
- Good IT skills
What our client offers:
- Proven career development pathway into either account management, sales or people management
- Set hours of Monday to Friday 9-5 with an hour for lunch
- 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- 50% off gym membership
- Support to undertake professional qualifications (usually CII)
- Fun, friendly, modern working environment
- Free parking
- Employer contribution pension
To apply, please contact Stevie@requireconsultancy.com