£25k - £35k DOE + PSS
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join a dynamic team based in Crawley, West Sussex.
Ideally you will have previous experience in a sales or customer facing role, as within this role you be working in a fast paced environment and you will be responsible for assisting with parts of the sales function.
Some key responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with customers over the telephone and face-to-face in order to grow and nurture the client base
- Order process, and ensure that the client is fully updated throughout the process
- Develop a broad knowledge of products, customers and suppliers in order to maintain and grow sales and client base
- To progress quotations in a timely manner
- To organise and follow up on customer deliveries, and queries
- To provide extra support to the sales administration team when required.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to think clearly under pressure and be able to show good levels of time management and organisation. You will need the ability to understand the basics of technical products, and learn and grow with the company. You will be dealing with customers from the Military, Defence and Government at times too, so you will be confident and have a good understanding of developing relationships with people from all walks of life.
A great opportunity to establish yourself with a market leader and progress your career within the organisation.
Hours are 9am – 5.45pm Monday to Friday, there is free parking on site. Multiple benefits come as part of the package
Please contact Sam@requireconsultancy.com