£20k - £22k
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Assistant which could suit an enthusiastic, recently-qualified Marketing graduate looking for their first role.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager and working in a small team, you will provide support in the planning and delivery of the business’s marketing activities whilst demonstrating and exceptional levels of customer service. You will also help to create new and exciting strategies and ideas to promote the company both internally and externally.
The key areas of responsibility for this position are:
- Campaign Delivery: assist with the creation of marketing and design strategies to include brochures, website and digital products, roadshows, stationery, presentations, PR and internal communications.
- Website and Digital Communications: maintain the image library, assisting with web maintenance, digital communications and social media activity through the delivery of engaging content.
- Process and Systems: prepare advertising materials and produce analytic reports across all platforms for review with the team.
- Communication: adhere to the brand and its values, build relationships with suppliers and assist with the organisation and delivery of trade shows, working closely with the sales team.
As the successful candidate, you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- The ability to write accurate, imaginative copy and communicate across all mediums with excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of web content management systems and email software.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and the ability to write content, evaluate and drive their ongoing management.
- The ability to assess data analytically and accurately integrate it into future marketing activity.
- Be computer proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
- Be a collaborative, creative thinker who can work as part of a team.
- Excellent, flexible design skills that reflect and support the existing brand look and feel.
- An interest in developing technologies which further the brand interests, aid communication and deliver other positive benefits.
- A marketing degree or qualification is preferred for this role.
For further information please contact Liam@requireconsultancy.com