We are currently looking for a Secretary to work for a Corporate organisation in Salisbury where you will be supporting an administration team and a Senior PA.
The idea of this role is to manage the busy workload and for you to offer solid administration support to various fast paced teams.
Duties will include:
- Providing administration support to the admin teams, to include audio typing, proofreading documents and letters, emails and formatting and typing up letters
- Minute taking
- Ordering stationary and main stock records
- Type up and print off records and briefs in preparation for meetings
- Ensure all records are updated on internal databases
- Provide cover on the telephones, including reception at times
- Support the PA to the directors with any additional admin support required
We are looking for candidates who have experience within a Secretarial role previously, preferably digital audio typing experience. You will also require a typing speed in excess of 50 wpm. Good attention to detail, an unflappable nature and a reliable administrator; are all strong attributes required to succeed in this busy role.
35hrs per week, Mon – Fri.
For further information, or to apply, please contact email@example.com