We currently are seeking an Omni-Channel Marketing Manager based in Andover, Hampshire. The position will see you report to the Head of Marketing and you will manage a small team of marketing assistants.
Our client’s vision is a truly connected customer experience, as they continually evolve strategies to deliver and improve customer engagement, experiences and lifetime value. The Omni-Channel Marketing Manager will lead all digital marketing programs. They will develop, implement, measure and optimise customer experience across all channels, with a focus on acquisition and retention.
- Become a brand ambassador
- Budget responsibility for all digital marketing programs
- Develop new customer acquisition and retention strategy for digital marketing.
- Select, negotiate and manage all external 3rd party vendors and programs
- Support Digital Marketing Team in shared aspects of program management
- Lead and manage all internal events/promotions
- Responsible for the training, development and line management of a small team.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications Required
- Previous omni-channel marketing management experience preferably in the retail fashion sector
- Customer centric
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Experience using; Google Analytics or similar application
- Social media applications and Tweetdeck and Hootsuite
- Degree or marketing professional qualification (Diploma).
- Current member of CIM desirable.
This role is full-time, Monday to Friday and in return we offer a competitive salary and an abundance of benefits.
Please contact Louise@requireconsultancy.com to apply, or simply find out more!