£19k - £22k
We are currently recruiting an Operations Administrator to join a thriving Financial firm based in Salisbury, Wilts.
The main purpose of the role is to offer a support service to a team of advisers which enables them to carry out full client reviews as part of the ongoing client service the company offers. You will be required to deliver a high level of service to both advisers and clients, whilst continually striving to exceed expectations.
Principal accountabilities include:
- Process new business documentation
- Be the point of contact for clients looking for key information in regard to their portfolio
- General administration, ensuring the client service is of high standard
- Liaise with other departments, team members
- Maintain work management reports
- Handle telephone calls from colleagues, clients in respect of any queries that arise
Key skills and experiences required:
- Strong Team player
- Someone who is willing to learn and develop themselves
- A positive personality in the workplace
- Hard work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- A professional approach
- At least 2-3 years of office, commercial experience
- Experience of working in an administration role within Professional services is deemed an advantage
- Good MS Office skills, including Excel, Outlook
You will be joining a welcoming, friendly team who have the same service qualities you possess. Full training and on going development will be given to you in the role.
This role is a permanent opportunity, working at a modern office suite based in a convenient location central to Salisbury.
Hours are M-F 9am – 5pm, the role offers multiple benefits.
Contact Sam@requireconsultancy.com for more information or to apply