We have a new vacancy which requires an experienced Personal Assistant to provide key direct support to a Partner of a local organisation. The role will be office based, situated in beautiful surroundings in Salisbury.
Within the role of PA, you will need to be highly organised and confident in your ability, as this is such an important role, there is a small element of people management within this role as you will have an assistant reporting in to you.
- Organising events and attending them to ensure a smooth process from start to finish
- Organise, prepare, and coordinate internal meetings, including minute taking and typing up action notes
- Maintaining of a diary, including arranging appointments and cancelling as requested
- Provide secretarial support
- Handle all incoming telephone calls, emails and meetings arranged in a confidential manner
We are looking for candidates who have experience of working in a high pressured Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant role. We are looking favourably at candidates who have worked within a professional services environment. You will be highly organised and have previous experience of managing complex diaries, managing and organising events, minute and note taking skills, and someone who can prioritise their own work. You will be used to dealing with confidential and sensitive information and have a good knowledge on Microsoft Office.
This is a 35 hour week working Monday to Friday, and you must be flexible as there is occasional travel.
To apply to this exciting new role please contact Stevie@requireconsultancy.com