£35k - £40k DOE
We are currently recruiting for a Paraplanner to join an Independent Financial Advisers firm based in Wimborne, Dorset. Our client specialise in all areas of financial planning and investment management and are known for their high quality advice and a very personal service which includes regular communication to keep their clients up to date with changes to legislation, plans and investment progress.
Duties in this role include:
- Prepare suitability letters
- Check all compliance paperwork is present
- Confirm client’s risk profile
- Discuss all of the clients objectives with the IFA
- Identify areas for planning and undertake research to identify suitable solutions to meet the client’s needs
- Review clients existing plans to confirm if they remain suitable
- Complete application/proposals forms and assemble supporting documents
- Ensure all compliance paperwork is in order and in line with company and FCA regulations
- Review client’s investments, asset allocation and risk profile
We are looking for candidates who have excellent report writing skills and ideally are Level 4 diploma qualified, or studying for this at the moment. You will need to demonstrate experience of working within a previous Paraplanning role with a wide remit of product knowledge.
Hours are M-F 9am – 5pm with free parking, but we would consider someone looking for part time too.
Please contact Stevie@requireconsultancy.com to apply for this vacancy