Part Time Management Support Administrator
We are currently recruiting for a part time Management Support Administrator for a well established commercial firm based on the outskirts of Salisbury. This role will be very varied because although you will be supporting the team with the administration and the customer care side of things. A large part of this role will be supplying administrative support to both the Operations and Compliance teams.
- Handling all incoming and outgoing calls, including meeting and greeting visitors
- Arranging and booking appointments and conference calls
- Keep office organised to include stationary ordering, filing, and operating office equipment
- Arranging staff meetings and making sure agendas and minutes are taken / typed up
- Drafting company policies and procedures
- Production of Management Information
- Providing administrative support to the whole team
The successful candidate will be a strong administrator who likes a varied and very busy role, and someone who is proactive with strong organisational skills. You will be confident on the telephones and be able to maintain strong relationships with clients and external visitors. Ideally we would like someone who has experience with drafting procedures and policies, and someone who has produced MI before. This role is within the financial services sector, but you do not need to have experience in this to be successful in the role.
Hours are Mon – Fri 9.30am – 2.30pm, free parking near the offices, and salary is 18-19k pro rata.