We are currently recruiting for a highly organised Personal Assistant/Secretary for a professional services firm based in Bournemouth.
You will be supporting a senior member of the business, carrying out PA duties, as well as supporting the small team of other fee earners with secretarial.
- Booking in appointments and arranging the Partners diary daily
- Being first point of contact on the phone and face to face for all customer and client enquiries
- Arranging facility usage for clients
- Take minutes for meetings
- Arranging travel for senior team members
- Audio typing letters and other correspondence for the Partner
- Other ad hoc administrative duties supporting the wider team
You will be highly organised with strong attention to detail who thrive on a busy and fast paced environment. You will need to have previous experience of being a Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant for a senior member of a previous business. This is a professional services company and so we are looking for candidates who are very professional and take pride in their work and appearance. Additionally you will have a good typing speed and have audio typing experience.
Hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm with free parking.
Contact Stevie@requireconsultancy.com to apply