We are looking for an Administrator to join a small professional firm who are looking to add to their existing team as they continue their plans to grow in 2018.
In this role, you will be one of the key administrators in the business but will play the key role of supporting the Director with his workload and various projects.
The role will be diverse and you will gain the opportunity of being involved in all aspects of the business.
Key Duties include:
- First point of contact for enquiries
- Calendar & diary management for Director and clients
- Manage and schedule appointments with clients
- Request documents from clients via email and telephone
- Manage spreadsheets and continuously update in house databases
- Manage customer satisfaction reviews for clients across the business
- Manage all social media platforms
- Attend business meetings with directors and managers when and where applicable
- Prepare compliance/HR aspects of the business meetings with clients
Key Skills: It is essential you have excellent IT skills in particular Microsoft Office – word, excel, outlook. You must also have good written and oral communication skills, be super organised and able to work as a team but also use your initiative and manage your own workload.
- In this role, there will be times when you are working alone, so it is important you are someone who is self motivated and enjoys working autonomously at times. A professional, caring attitude is vital in this position.
- There will also be times when you will be required to attend meetings and seminars, very occasionally this could be away from the local area.
Experience: We are really open to hearing from candidates who want to pursue an exciting new opportunity. Even if you have just recently finished A-Levels, or have come from a retail/commercial environment we are really open to hearing from you. It’s all about self motivation and demonstrating you have the right aptitude so if you want the chance to progress within a growing business, then this is a role for you.