£30k - £40k DOE
You will be working as part of a development team to deliver quality web and mobile solutions, using a variety of technologies, content management systems and toolkits, such as Joomla, WordPress, Magento, Android & iOS.
You will work closely with our designers to draw up detailed project specifications, meeting with clients to identify their needs and liaise regularly with them, as well as supporting existing systems.
You should have an understanding of agile project methodologies, be able to work to budget and deadlines and maintain a good knowledge of current technologies to provide an efficient method of project delivery whilst offering well considered solutions.
- HTML, CSS, XML
- CSV Generation and Data Manipulation
- Development of either: Joomla, Magento or WordPress
- Drawing up detailed project specifications.
- Presenting initial design ideas to clients.
- Coding using a variety of software.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Meeting relevant legal requirements such as accessibility standards, freedom of information and privacy.
- Maintain a daily record of work completed and scheduled.
- Proof reading content and grammar and making changes where necessary.
- Editing content, debugging code, peer reviewing others’ work.
- Working with other web specialists including web developers and graphic designers.
- Liaising with outside agencies.
- Supporting existing web applications.
- Website testing.
- Handing the completed website over to the client.
- Post-sales technical support.
- Training client’s staff.
- Continual professional development to keep up to date with new software developments.
Please contact Liam@requireconsultancy.com to apply or for further information.