We are currently recruiting for a Production Administrator to join a locally based Manufacturing company located in Salisbury, Wilts.
The position of Scheduling Administrator will see you responsible for the following:
- Scheduling production works orders
- Request supporting documentation
- Issue schedules
- Handle works orders from Purchasing Administrators
- Build orders and allocate Sales orders
- Run weekly orders
- Initiate monthly stock checks
Skills and Experiences required:
- A keen eye for detail, someone who is focused and attentive to ensure all information for each schedule is correct.
- Intermediate Excel skills, good communication skills and a friendly demeanour to work in a small but busy environment.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Able to integrate and be a team player at times
- An eagerness to learn
- An interest or experience of working within Technology and/or Engineering is a nice advantage
Our client have built a friendly loyal team and this is an exciting opportunity for a new addition to come on board.
Hours 37.5 per week. 8am – 4pm, free parking on site.