£19k - £22k DOE
We are recruiting a Project Administrator for a Marketing firm who will be required to add tremendous value to the organisation’s support team based in the heart of Salisbury, Wilts.
The main purpose of the role is to: Provide a wide range of support across a number of projects varying in size, whilst also supporting the Senior team with diary management and general office & IT administration.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Arranging international travel for various members of the business
- Researching and organising events on behalf of the Senior team
- Produce documents and addressing current processes
- Schedule and organise meetings
- Maintain appropriate CRM and filing systems in support of project, sales and marketing work
- Support the planning and organising of events
- Diary management for Company Directors
- Arranging worldwide travel, car hire and accommodation for Directors
- Assisting in the preparation of new business pitches ie: PowerPoint presentations
- Preparing proposal/costing documents
- Take incoming calls and enquiries
Essential skills and experiences required:
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Proactive working style
- Good communication skills both in person and in writing
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong numeracy skills
- Experienced user of MS Office.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to embrace new concepts and technology
- Educated to degree level
This is an exciting role, created due to the steady growth our client has encountered and would suit someone of a professional nature who thrives on being pro active in a creative and varied sector.
Hours for the role: 9am – 5:30pm Mon-Fri. Multiple benefits come as part of the package.
For further information on this vacancy, please contact Sam@requireconsultancy.com or call her on 01722 741840 to discuss.