We currently have a fantastic opportunity available for a Project Co-ordinator to join a forward thinking, creative marketing communications company based in the heart of Salisbury, Wilts.
The main objective of this role is to ensure that all projects you help coordinate run smoothly.
Working as part of a Project and Administration team, you will be involved in a variety of tasks that will include: general office processes, arranging travel, liaising with suppliers/clients, researching new software, and quality control of internal documents.
The role is incredibly varied and it is important that you are someone who can quickly adapt to change and who loves to make things happen. Attention to detail will be vital, along with the ability to research, understand, and learn new things.
The position of Project Co-ordinator is a fast-paced role, you will receive full training on internal systems and have tremendous support from the team around you. Once up to speed you will be creating solutions for the companies clients to the highest standard possible.
- Working with the account directors to assist with delivery of project objectives in a timely fashion
- Schedule and organise meetings including venue search/hire, accommodation and catering
- Maintain appropriate CRM and filing systems in support of project, sales and marketing work
- Invoicing and receipt reconciliation
- Support the planning and organising of events
- Diary management for Company Directors
- Arranging worldwide travel, car hire and accommodation for Directors
- Assisting in new business pitches ie: PowerPoint presentations
- Preparing proposal/costing documents
- Take incoming calls and enquiries
- Create and source graphics/images
- Video editing
- Other ad hoc administration tasks
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to utilise online tools and embrace new technology
- Confident, friendly and professional manner internally and with clients
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Proactive working style
- Good communication skills both in person and in writing
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong numeracy skills
- Strong computer skills and ability to utilise online tools
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Experience within a Project Co-ordinating role or a background in a marketing and communications industry is deemed an advantage.
Monday to Friday 9-5.30pm
Benefits: 25 days holiday, free parking, a friendly environment to work in