£19k - £22k
We are currently recruiting for an Administrator to join a local business rich in history with a glowing reputation within the local community. A professional firm with a focus on customer care and efficient service levels within the Property sector. Due to recent expansion, there is a requirement for a strong, professional administrator to support key earners within the office.
The successful candidate will work as part of a busy team, supporting with the aftercare of a property sale, the process and the ongoing communications
- First point of contact with clients, landlord, tenants, contractors, suppliers and the general public on the phone or face to face
- Provide administrative support to the fee earners
- Management of diaries and booking in valuations and viewings
- Preparation of marketing material and sales particulars
- Using Excel, updating spreadsheets with figures, invoices, and client accounting
- Organising meetings and taking minutes
This role would be perfect for someone who is confident and friendly and who has strong administrative / PA skills from previous roles preferably within a property environment. Candidates must be computer literate, and have strong experience using Excel.
Hours for the role: Monday – Friday 8.45 – 5.30pm.
Please contact Stevie-Louise if you are interested in hearing more about this role. email@example.com