£18k - £19k
We have a new opportunity for a Purchasing Administrator to join an expanding team in a well-established distribution company based in the picturesque town of Fordingbridge, Hampshire.
We require an enthusiastic and confident individual with a good eye for detail to join a fast paced Purchasing team. You will be required to perform a wide range of Purchasing administration activities which will encompass the following:
- Speaking with suppliers and customers so a friendly telephone manner is essential.
- Obtaining Vendor Quotes from Distributors
- Raising Purchase orders and updating order notes / delivery dates to meet contractual needs
- Review of invoices prior to payment approval
You’ll need to be:
- Super organised
- Friendly and helpful
- Flexible and able to prioritise a changing to do list
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Articulate and a good communicator
- Proficient in using a computer and have Excellent Excel and MS Office skills
- Able to work in a team whilst working under pressure to meet contracted dead lines
As you gain more experience & knowledge there will be opportunities to develop within the role & progress within the company.
Hours- Monday – Friday 9-5.30, free parking available.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.