We are currently recruiting for a Report Production Assistant to join our client’s office based in Salisbury, Wiltshire.
Our client lead the way in providing certain reports to the Legal industry. A professional market leader, our client offer first class working conditions, along with excellent benefits and training packages to all of their new additions.
We are looking for someone to join an existing small team who have the important role of proof-reading and finalising reports before they are issued to clients.
Specific duties include:
- Type information from a number of sources into one specific template
- Proof reading a number of documents
- Checking calculations in cost tables within reports
- Formatting documents
- Carry out internet research
Some of the key skills we are looking for:
- Competent and accurate typing and MS office skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good numeracy skills
This role is suited for someone who enjoys autonomy in a role. This will involve long periods of concentration and focus. Because of the nature of the work, and the attention to detail required we suggest this role is suited to someone who enjoys working in a quiet undisturbed office.
M-F 37.5hrs per week, multiple benefits available along with free parking