Our client are currently looking to add an Internal Sales and Account Manager to their team at their fantastic offices based near Ringwood, Hampshire.
We want to unearth a candidate who is looking for a new challenge. Preferably you should have some prior sales or account management experience.
The prime purpose of the role is to help grow the business by developing lasting relationships and customers and providing technical support to both the sales office and the customer based both on the telephone and by email.
- Take and process sales orders in a timely manner
- Service high volume of inbound sales calls and queries
- Go the “extra mile” exceeding sales targets and facilitate future growth
- Keeping a close relationship with the external sales team to keep abreast of all product changes, launches and promotions
- Question and listen to the customers to fully understand their needs and provide excellent customer service
- Keep the database updated
You will be a positive person who is happy working within a fast paced and busy commercial office, with experience of working in a similar customer service type role. You will be an excellent communicator and have good negotiation skills, and be able to handle and resolve compliant in a calm fashion. If you are highly organised and looking for a new challenge, then this is the opportunity for you!
Hours for the role: Mon-Fri 08:30am – 5:30pm
Please contact Stevie@requireconsultancy.com to apply