£80k - £90k
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Manager to sell Bio-Decontamination Systems representing a leading provider of solutions for the life sciences, pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
You will be required to deliver innovative, industry leading systems supported by world-class customer service to provide secure operational environments and enable the manufacture of safe products.
Some of the key responsibilities within the role will include:
- Direct selling on defined territory for the product portfolio
- To exceed agreed sales targets by sustaining current levels of business with clients and identifying new sales opportunities
- Demonstrate excellent relationship building qualities, including customer sales and liaison with the Project Manager to ensure a complete solution is offered
- Exhibition and Conference attendance, organising seminars and demonstrations
- Preparing monthly forecasts of sales agreed or in traction
- Arrange with PM’s to liaise with architects, builders and end users regarding capital projects
- Arrange site surveys and audits for products and services
- Attending sales meetings when required
To be considered for this role you must have the following…
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within Lifesciences of Healthcare capital sales. A Lifesciences technical background would also be considered
- Successful track record of selling capital products with a consultative approach Proficient in handling complex sales cycles
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to interact with internal and external groups
- A flair for developing customer relationships
- Educated to Bsc (Hons) or equivalent in the field of Lifesciences or similar. (desirable)
This is a full time role, covering the North of the UK territory. You will master your own environment and be responsible for all customer sales within your area.
Hours for the role are Mon-Thurs 8:30am – 5:00pm Fri: 8:30am – 3:45pm.
As well as working for a leading, inspirational engineering company that manufactures revolutionary products that really do change people’s lives, you will also receive an excellent bonus structure and a great benefits package including 23 days holiday, an excellent pension scheme, annual pay review.
To apply or to learn more about the opportunity please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com