We have a fantastic new opportunity for a competent Customer Service provider to join a busy office, where you will deliver vital support to the wider sales team within the business.
Working closely with a motivated and successful sales force including a Sales Manager, you will receive full on site training on all software used and will become accustomed to working with best practice within the role.
Our client is based in Andover at their offices which is an excellent working environment. Very spacious, bright, clean. An enjoyable place to work is how people often describe it.
Some of your key duties will include:
- Processing orders
- Liaising with customer regarding their placed orders
- Upselling to customers if the need arises
- Emailing quotes to customers
- Supporting the BDM & Sales force with administration (to keep them organised)
- Preparing marketing material
- Contacting the client base at times during the year
- General administrative duties
You do need to enjoy speaking to customers, face to face and over the phone is a good place to start. You will need to record all of the orders you are involved in handling so a good level of attention to detail is key in this role. Confident using MS Office and happy being in a busy work environment is essential to the role.
It is an early start but the day flies by, 07:30am – 5pm Mon-Fri. Free parking on site, you are also entitled to earning bonus for your support work and you also get treated to breakfast every Friday morning.
For further information or to apply, please contact Sam@requireconsultancy.com