We have a new opportunity available for an excellent organiser who enjoys all aspects of administration to be able to support a sales team who generate a busy work load that needs to be managed.
The role is part of a growing entity and will see the selected candidate join a small team in the Sales Support division. You will need to demonstrate an ability to focus and perform in a fast paced environment at times. Show a great level of customer service as you will need to ensure customers are kept up to speed at various times of the sales process.
Full training will be provided in this role but to be considered you do need the following skills and experiences:
- Sound MS Office skills, including experience of using Excel to an intermediate level
- Customer care – Proven experience of being able to communicate effectively with consumers/customers is essential
- Prior experience of working in a processed environment. Sending out key correspondence at key times so to ensure the smooth transaction is ultimately the main goal
- Multi tasking – Essential! We want to find someone who feels they work better when in a busy environment.
- Previous experience of working in a regulated environment is an advantage
- Experience of quote handling is a real advantage.
Hours for the role are: Mon-Fri 08:30am – 5:30pm based in Salisbury, Wilts.
For further information about the role please contact email@example.com