We are currently on the lookout for a Senior Site Manager for an environmental company based on the outskirts of Salisbury. You will need to have experience within the Environmental Contracting, Civil Engineering or River Restoration sectors. In this role you will be supporting two teams who work all over the UK delivering a variety of environmental projects.
- Managing teams simultaneously who will be working on different projects
- Assistant with all planning and project management
- Organise all of the plant hiring, materials required on site, sub-contractors needed and tools
- Ensure sites are complying with all Health and Safety legislation
- Supporting with the recruitment of new staff including shortlisting and interviewing
- Staff appraisals, dealing with sickness and holiday’s and being responsible for continued staff moral
You will work from the office based on the outskirts of Salisbury two days of the week and spend the other three days between the two sites. You will need to have a valid CSCS card and will have a Site Management qualification as well as knowledge and experience of Construction Design & Management regulations. You will also need to have experience of managing field teams and not be afraid of “mucking in” and being hands on, so being physically fit is important.
You will need a full clean driving licence as a pool car will be provided for travel and will receive an allowance for hotels and food.
Hours are in theory M-F 7.30am – 5pm and overtime is paid as and when required.
Please contact Stevie@requireconsultancy.com to apply.