£18k - £20k
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Stores person for a growing business at their premises in Ringwood. You will be responsible for inspecting goods before they go out to clients, picking and packing, and also dealing with the warehouse and stocks logistics.
Due to the nature of the work, you will need to be physically fit and able to lift heavy goods.
Key duties include:
- Prioritising critical orders
- Prepare all orders ready for packing
- Raise labels for the specific carriers
- Raise shipping documentation and track shipments
- Arrange collections via email or phone
- Picking and packing orders for clients
- Keep the team motivated and driven
This position would suit someone who enjoys being busy and wants to work in a positive, clean working environment. Experience of using MS office of a database in a previous role is essential as this is necessary for the logistics aspect of the role.
Our client offers free parking and the hours are 08:30am – 5pm M-F.
Please contact email@example.com to apply.