We are currently recruiting for a Training & Competence Manager to join our client, a corporate firm based in Salisbury.
Purpose of the role: To ensure our client’s Training and Competency scheme is run efficiently, to manage the T&C supervisors and aid with their development. Provide Management information to the senior team. This role does require someone with an analytical and diligent approach to ensure the firm is able to comply with the Senior Managers and Certification Regime.
Some of the key accountabilities will include:
- Drive cultural behaviours
- Communicate effectively with fee earners and ensure they are aware of industry changes
- Maintain and update T&C scheme and ensure it is being operated correctly
- Implement the scheme and adopt best practice
- Ensure the firm are aware of T&C requirements and that the scheme is updated regularly
- Act as a point of contact
- Provide constructive feedback
- Collate information relating to errors, omissions and complaints and provide summaries in monthly reports to the senior team.
- Maintain a record of adviser qualifications
- Work closely with a Training and Development manager to identify relevant courses and training for each key member of the team
- Liaise with various parties and maintain a broad knowledge of market updates.
- Comply with relevant compliance (for example, anti-money laundering, data security, fraud) procedures
This role is focused around data gathering and scheme management in an administration capacity. However part of your role will include interacting with advisers and provide elements of coaching and mentoring. However if you are not familiar with training others then that is a part of the role that can be adjusted.
Our client is a corporate firm and we see this role suiting someone from a Compliance background who has an analytical approach wanting to work in a growing operation as a pivotal member of the senior team.
This is a full time position, based in Salisbury, Wilts.
If this role appeals contact Liam@requireconsultancy.com to apply.