£25k - £27k DOE
We are currently recruiting for a new position of Technical Sales Support. The role will see you work closely with a Sales Management team focusing on the technical aspects of Sales tenders. The role is based at our client’s headquarters based in Salisbury, Wilts.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- The ability to read architectural general arrangement CAD drawings
- To understand and reference relevant market and industry standards in order to prepare a compliant proposal
- To read and understand a ‘Tender opportunity’ in order to produce comprehensive & correct proposals
- To have the ability to see and understand what product is currently installed in a facility and propose the most appropriate alternative product in the case of retrofit or replacements projects
- To have a good level of IT skills including the Microsoft Suite of products, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook
- A knowledge of CRM systems
- To have the ability to work on multiple & concurrent projects at once with mixed levels of complexity in order to generate the proposals in a timely manner and in line with the clients expectations
- To feedback opportunities to the department for tracking, follow-up and Sales forecasting
- To provide technical support to internal departments, comprising of identification of spare parts for after-sales service, in-house IT & telephony support, project detail for other internal departments
Experience we look for:
- CAD experience is an advantage
- Experience within a technical support role
- Coming from an Engineering, Architecture, Construction background is deemed an advantage
- A qualification in engineering is preferred, but not essential
The role is an incredibly fascinating one and would suit someone who has an interest in construction, buildings, engineering with a technical eye. You would work closely with a Design team in this particular role.
A full time position, the hours are full time M-F. Our client offers a rewarding challenge in a friendly team environment. Free parking available on site.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.