£17k - £18k
We have a fantastic progressive opportunity for a candidate who wants to join a forward thinking exciting company who certainly now how to look after their people. Based to the West of Salisbury, the role will be working within the Accounts department of the company, where you will assist many experienced members of the team to build up your portfolio of experience within an Accounts office.
Some key responsibilities will include:
- Collating daily invoices received, registering them and distributing them to managers
- Checking supplier statements
- Updating daily sales invoices
- Raising credits for the sales ledger
- Assisting with reconciliation and banking
- General administrative duties
We do want someone to be able to demonstrate a keen eye for detail (A pre requisite for any accounts related position), but also someone who takes pride in their work is essential. Our client are keen to develop someone’s skills, so experience within an Accounts related role previously is not essential as full training will be given.
Qualifications and experiences required:
- A good standard of GCSEs and A-Levels is necessary. Any further Accounts related qualifications such as AAT are a potential advantage but not essential.
- Some form of work experience that demonstrates you work well in a team and are happy to follow an instruction is key!
This is a fresh challenge. An opportunity to join a growing business where you will learn and progress accordingly.
Multiple benefits available with this role. It is worth noting, as the role is based in a wonderful rural Wiltshire location you must have your own vehicle.
Hours for the role: Mon-Fri 9am – 5pm
Contact Emily@requireconsultancy.com to apply.