£18k - £22k
We have a fantastic opportunity for a pro active administrator to join a family owned organisation based in Salisbury, Wilts.
Our client offer a fantastic working environment along with a friendly team and positive culture to work within. The business has evolved and are incredibly well known and positioned within their industry.
The role of the Administrator has been created to support various departments including the Sales and Finance division. Your role will be integral to the continued growth the company have seen with their clients.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Processing a high number of sales orders onto the internal system
- Arranging and organising deliveries
- Posting and occasionally packaging small orders
- Producing reports
- Handling queries over the phone
- General administrative duties
In terms of experience and who we are looking for:
- Previous experience of Sage 50 is beneficial (but not essential)
- Good customer service skills are required
- A sound knowledge and hands on experience of using MS Office, including Excel, Outlook, Word.
- A positive nature – You will have occasional interaction with customers over the phone.
- Happy to work in a small team
- Great attention to detail
- Able to commit to a full time role
The hours for this role are 8:30am – 5pm M-F.
To apply, please contact Sam@requireconsultancy.com