£22k - £24k
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the role is to oversee and manage the marketing and promotion of a UK brand across a variety of social media platforms to raise consumer awareness of the brand and any activities or offers to increase social media following.
We are looking for someone who can take on the following responsibilities:
- Source, develop and execute all content and copy for posting onto social media sites, including updates on activity, forthcoming events, promotions, social media clubs and campaigns, ensuring the details are presented accurately and in a creative / engaging format
- Obtain and edit content for regular blog posts
- Ensure store web and social media pages are active, up to date, accurate and on brand
- Liaise with Ecommerce and Marketing teams on email and offline content to support Omni-channel objective, including daily social media/blog/digital responsibilities
- Analyse and report on all digital activity to provide scheduled management reporting, using defined metrics to increase customer contact and engagement
- Work with HR team to promote career opportunities, through website updates and advertising to attract applications through digital channels]
- Research and provide recommendations on ‘best practice’ social media and digital marketing techniques and activities, including reviewing competitor activity
- Report on effectiveness of all digital activity using defined metrics to increase customer contact and engagement
- Liaise with third party/agencies and bloggers to provide consistent content and promote the brand through social networks.
Skills and Experiences required for this role:
- Understanding of PPC and SEO
- Digital experience
- Social Network experience (Facebook and Instagram)
- Photoshop and Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent written English language skills are a requirement
- Excellent analytical and numerical ability
- Creative with a can-do attitude
You will be joining a forward thinking, growing entity with a fantastic reputation for supporting and developing their staff. This is the perfect opportunity for someone in the infancy of their career who perhaps has a degree related to Digital Marketing.
This is a full time position M-F, based in Andover, Hampshire. Free parking available.
Please contact Louise@requireconsultancy.com to apply for this role.