We are currently recruiting for a Graphic Designer to join our client’s marketing team for a company situated in spacious headquarters based in Andover, Hampshire. The company who are a long established buying group within the retail sector are looking for someone who has recent commercial graphic design experience, and someone who has a retail background.
Some duties include:
- Designing content and concepts of brochures, leaflets and local press adverts, as well as designing icons and logos
- Creating national and local advertising campaigns to support promotions
- Creation of email campaigns
- Create content for social media adverts and paid adverts
- Producing Newsletters for events and general public updates
- Designing content for annual conferences, such as information booklets, place cards, name badges, booking forms, invitations, and logo designs
Our client is currently ongoing a huge project implementing new systems in house to build their online presence and make ordering easier for customers, so this role is vital in supporting this project and helping with graphics for the website. You will also in time take on the responsibility of managing the Junior Graphic Designer too.
We are looking for candidates with solid knowledge of Photoshop, In-Design, and Illustrator, as well as Microsoft Office. You will also have knowledge of HTML, and image editing and retouching. You will be able to use both MAC and Windows, and it is desirable if you have some knowledge or experience with CSS coding and Adobe Dreamweaver.
The role is Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm with free parking
Please contact Emily@requireconsultancy.com