£20k pro rata
We are looking to recruit a Part Time HR Administrator to provide HR support, ensuring everything is organised, timescales are met, records are fully up to date and to ensure the company remain fully compliant with current legislation.
Responsibilities will include
- Support in the recruitment process from writing a job spec to ensuring a new starter is settled in and all in between.
- Manage online advertising, helping review applications and organising responses.
- Arrange meeting rooms for interviews and one to ones, disciplinary hearings
- Produce HR documentation in the form of letters and contracts for managers to sign prior to issuing to the addressee.
- Organise temporary staff workers. Ensuring they arrive, have a basic induction and arrange the authorisation of agency invoices for payment.
- Ensure company files (hard copy and soft copy) are fully up to date and are compliant with current legislation
- Undertake initial company induction for new employees.
- Maintain the clocking in system, producing required documentation for the monthly salary run.
The ideal candidate will have a flexible, enthusiastic, practical and organised manner, with attention to detail and meeting timescales being a priority to them. Establishing and maintaining control, particularly accurate and detailed records relating to HR, ensuring adherence to current legislation, is a key element of this role. They will be able to work and communicate with colleagues, maintaining confidentiality and where appropriate employing discretion. The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate how they have pursued and applied any / all of the above attributes in their career to date, preferably within a commercial environment.
- Candidates must be able to use standard office software, particularly Word and Excel. A good understanding of and ability to use the internet effectively is essential.
Hours are very flexible and you can complete the 20hrs over a 3, 4 or 5 day period.
Contact Sam@requireconsultancy.com to apply