£16.5k - £17.5k
A new job opportunity has become available for an Administrator to join a rapidly growing Property organisation based in Salisbury. You will be responsible for all administration and supporting a Property Senior with the management of all their client needs.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role include:
- Liaising with contractors and surveyors
- The administration of minor works processes with record keeping, instructing contractors, progress chasing, diary keeping, correspondence, processing invoices and filing.
- Liaising with other colleagues and departments within the company
- Providing administrative support to the property manager when away
- Dealing with telephone calls, correspondence and any other support tasks as required
- Keeping a record of time charges
- Any other tasks that may be reasonably required
It is important that you are a team player with an efficient telephone manner, and ability to work under pressure. The successful candidate will need to have attention to detail and the ability to work on your own initiative. Organisation and demonstrating a professional level of service is key in this job. Commercial office experience is essential for this role.
The role is full time 8:45am – 5:15pm Monday – Friday