We are running a campaign to find us the next top Recruitment Consultant to join our team!
Whether you currently work in the industry, In house Recruitment, OR have B2C or B2B direct sales, we would love the opportunity of talking to you.
ReQuire Consultancy is not like your average agency. Whatever pre conceived ideas you may have had about the recruitment industry, cleanse your mind and check out these stats…
- The population of Great Britain is 64 million, Of which 38 million are in work!
- 550,000 NEW jobs were created in 2016 so far
- 2.7 million new jobs have been created since 2010!
- Since Brexit, the Economy demonstrates, NOTHING has changed and 30% of Employers believe the market continues to remain healthy.
- 23% of Employers WILL be employing between now & January 2017! (We don’t slow down for Christmas I’m afraid!)
- 2 years ago, a report demonstrated there were 15 sectors that had skill shortages, now…there are 73 sectors needing skilled people.
- 56% of Employers said they couldn’t find the right candidates themselves and needed specialist support…
…That’s where we come in! ReQuire Consultancy focuses on unearthing TALENT for clients.
If you thought working in recruitment consisted of trying to find the impossible, think again. Yes, we work on recruiting some weird and wonderful positions HOWEVER we have industry leading resource tools, along with our dedicated resource team to assist you with finding candidates, it all adds to the beauty of this role.
The UK Economy needs good recruitment firms to supply key candidates to businesses, we know our industry and we are always looking to expand in key areas.
About the role
This is a role suited to someone who has generated success in a sales role previously. This is not just an account management role. You will be required to overcome gate keepers, speak to key decision makers, build relationships, maintain those relationships and network with your clients. You will have full support from two of the regions most knowledgeable recruiters as well as a team of hungry high achievers who want to welcome you to the team and celebrate all of your successes with you.
We work very much as a team here at ReQuire Consultancy. Our approach to the recruitment process is refreshing, supportive and effective.
The benefits for the role are too long to list on a job spec so we are happy to discuss these when we meet you.
Hours can be flexible and salary will be determined by your level of experience and fit for the role.
If you have a drive to succeed, are passionate about making a difference and wanting to establish yourself within one of the fastest growing industries in the UK today then please get in touch with Sam@requireconsultancy.com