We are currently working with a Property Company based in an idyllic location of Salisbury. They are looking for an experience Accounts Assistant to support their small Finance Team.
As Accounts Administrator you will be managing the comprehensive operation of the Property Management System which includes:
· Responsibility for the setting up tenancies, processing reviews, producing various reports
· Reporting on tenancies where no rent has been charged
· Ensuring that all charges are levied, including service and water charges and all other recharges
· Manage the direct debit process
· Responsibility for production of aged debt reports and chasing outstanding amounts
· Responsible for processing in house invoice
· Responsible for returning tenancy deposits
· You will be required to do other adhoc accounts duties supporting other areas of the business
You must have some Accounts or Finance experience and have worked with Finance software and good with all Microsoft packages Word, Excel and Outlook.
This is a lovely opportunity for the right person who enjoys being part of a small team.
Own transport is recommended but this company can be reached on public transport from Salisbury.
This is a Full Time position 9am – 5.15pm (1hr Lunch)
Benefits include 23 days holiday (Plus usual BH) + Pension + Life Cover + Free Parking
Please contact Sam or apply on our website today