£19k - £22k DOE
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join a reputable Financial Services firm based in Salisbury, Wilts.
You will be working within a specific team as part of a wider organisation and in your role you will not only learn new skills but you will provide a key service to the rest of the business. For this role we do want someone who enjoys working as part of a smaller team but is trusted to manage their own workload.
Key Duties include:
- Dealing with all daily banking
- Processing payroll
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Responding to a range of queries and correspondence
- Ensure all work checklists, flowcharts and procedures are followed and regulations are adhered to
- Support other admin teams
- Producing invoices
- Experience of Sage is an advantage
To be successful in this role you will need previous experience within preferably within an accounts related role.
Ideally you will have experience of making online payments and reconciliations of accounts however, if you have had some exposure to the accounting world and you are keen to learn, we would still be interested in hearing from you.
Hours are M-F 9am – 5pm