We are currently looking for a Finance Administrator to join a business based in Shaftesbury, Dorset.
The primary function of the Finance Administrator role is to support a Senior Manager with various finance duties.
We are looking for candidates who have finance and accounts experience, and candidates who have a high level of accuracy and numeracy skills.
- Preparing invoices for completed works
- Sending invoices out as per client requirements, including any supporting documentation such as certificates and worksheets
- Liaising with the administration team to source any required paperwork, as per client specification
- Resolving any invoicing queries
- Answering the general office phones and supporting with any ad hoc administration
The successful candidate will need to be motivated and happy to work in a fast paced role, and have a positive attitude.
Hours are 8:30am – 5:30pm with 1 hour for lunch. The company offers benefits such as medial insurance, life assurance, pension contributions, free parking and child care vouchers.