We have a great opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a fantastic organisation in Salisbury, Wilts. The company are looking to take their Marketing division to a whole new level under the leadership of a talented Marketing Senior.
Purpose of Role/Key Objectives
- Ideally, we’d love you to have a background within a technology and/or engineering environment, be entrepreneurial and constantly seek ways to nourish and maximise Key Partnerships.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Day to day management of the Strategic Partnerships
- A focus on bettering the relationships with the companies partners, and moving both ours and their business forward. Encouraging them and pushing them to do bigger, better, more innovative campaigns
- Be core to evolving the Commercial Strategy globally, in line with the Marketing and Sales strategy.
- Create and execute business development and marketing initiatives to drive our special brand partnerships
- End to End Management of Key Global Events
- Promote information sharing and coordination across internal and external stakeholders through regular and one-off communication
- Facilitate the relationship management dialogue with key clients/partners
- To consistently deliver accurate forecasts on creative pitches therefore ensuring visibility across team and business
- Work closely with the wider marketing team, in order to fully understand and help fulfil their objectives
- Work closely with the R&D Team to ensure we are constantly delivering engaging, innovation that are profitable for the business.
- Ensure that all product developments are delivered, within budget, to pre-agreed margins, within a pre-agreed framework
- Maintain high external visibility
- Ensure the teams’ creative responses are consistently of the highest standard
Skills & Requirements
- Be able to showcase strong networking attributes
- Ability to be diplomatic when under pressure, and influence at all levels
- Good negotiator, able to identify opportunities and make the most of them
- High levels of digital literacy are mandatory and a strong print knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a diplomatic nature
- Excellent ability to implement project processes – manage scope/brief, quality, timing and budget
- Ability to create strong and dynamic relationships with internal teams and clients
Qualification / Experience
- 5 + years of experience in a in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, ideally in a premium brand, car, audio or luxury
- Bachelor’s Degree required; concentration in marketing or related field preferred
- Experience of managing design and event agencies
- Experience being an active and high performing member of a team.
- Proven track record delivering creative cross-platform campaigns
- Proven track record of managing end to end projects
- History of cross team collaboration which has delivered results.
A fantastic role for someone who has a passion for Brand enhancement.
For further information or to apply, contact Louise@requireconsultancy.com