We have an immediate vacancy available for Financial Services firm, who are looking to recruit a new member for their Client Services team. Due to current guidelines the role will begin as a split working from home and office location based at their Esher Headquarters, before ultimately returning to a full time role from the office.
The business has developed an excellent pedigree and has evolved as a firm who give sound, trusted advice to their client base. They are held in high regard due to their unwavering dedication and ability to put the client first. If you want to work for a company who value their people and their custom, then this could be the role for you.
The aim of the role is to provide key administrative support to the team, in terms of processing financial planning and investment paperwork. You will also be required to manage relationships with third parties and at all times you will be required to keep up the high standards of customer service. Other key duties will include such tasks as, invoicing, scheduling appointments, conference call booking and replying to emails.
This is the perfect opportunity for a candidate who has a genuine interest within the sector and who perhaps would like the career opportunity of learning and developing within the world of Financial Services and Investments.
Some key responsibilities:
• Presenting a professional and friendly persona when meeting and greeting external clients
• Handling incoming and outgoing communications in a professional and timely manner
• Scheduling appointments and conference calls
• Managing incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries
• Maintaining contacts, including customer relationship management database
• Operating all office equipment, including copying, printing, scanning, faxing
• Keeping the office organised and filing all documentation
• Managing relationships with other third party suppliers and maintaining all supplies such as stationery at appropriate levels
• Fulfilling miscellaneous admin requests
• Adhering to internal guidelines surrounding data security, confidentiality and compliance rules for non advising members of staff
• Annual competency assessment in money laundering and data protection, compliance and monitoring
It is essential you have a positive outlook and enjoy working as part of a team while remaining self motivated. Strong MS Office skills are important as you will use Outlook, Word, Excel daily.
For more information, or to apply please contact Sam in the first instance.